Battle of the Diets?
One thing that occurred to me today is that here at Hive Health Media, we’ve had authors express a number of diverse and divergent opinions while extolling the virtues of various diets. For our readers, this mix of opinions can potentially lead to some confusion. After all, it’s hard enough to keep up with various trends in nutrition let alone make a decision as to which diet is best for you.
To start off with, we’ve had guest authors express opinions about the Paleo, Gluten-free, Protein, Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw Food, and Detox diets. Obviously, keeping up with this information and perhaps even navigating our site to find these articles might not be an easy task.
In terms of making your own decision about which diet is best for you, I would encourage you to read about various diet options while exercising your own critical thinking abilities. Before making a potential shift to a new and unconventional diet, you’ll also want to discuss options with your health care professionals (your physician, dietitian, as examples).
With all of this being said, let’s take a look back at the guest articles posted here offering information and opinion about various diets.
The Dukan Diet
- Dukan diet plan review
- Dukan diet founder sues for libel
- Dukan diet creator loses libel battle in court
The Raw Food Diet
- Raw Food vs. depression
- Raw Thoughts about the Raw Food Diet
- How Raw Food Can Help Celiacs (and everyone else too!)
- Raw Food Diet Benefits – Know The Basics
- How Raw Foods Make Body Odor and Bad Breath Vanish
The Gluten-Free Diet
- Enjoying the Benefits of a Gluten-Free Diet
- How Raw Food Can Help Celiacs
Detox Cleansing Diets
The Vegan Diet
The Vegetarian Diet
- How to improve your heart health with an avocado, ice pick and a snorkel?
- Does being vegetarian make you smarter?
- Lose weight with these celebrity diets?
The Paleo Diet
The Protein Diet
The Twinkie Diet / Junk Food Diet
- Long-Term Effects of Snack-centric Diets
- Lose weight by eating Twinkies – The Junk Food Diet?
- Organic junk food, do you eat more of it?
The HCG Diet
[box type="note"]Which of these diet fads have you tried and why?[/box]