When Dinner Plates Kill – Hormones in Your Food
We try to avoid food that causes disease. Some of us refuse to eat meat. Some of us eat organic. Some of us are vegan. But have you ever wondered why those very people – so concerned about what they eat – tend to more vulnerable to serious diseases such as cancer?
To answer the question, we need to reverse engineer how our food is produced and where are they coming from? Let’s evaluate it one at a time.
Poultry and Beef
According to research, almost 1/3 of the American livestock have rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone). Massive production reaps faster profit with less cost. This is very beneficial for most farmers. But is this good for blinded consumers?
What is rBGH?
Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone is composed of three natural hormones and three synthetic hormones. This product is used to fatten cows and chicken in the shortest time possible – in order to reap profit instantly.
Studies and Researches have proven that these synthetic hormones remain as residue in poultry, beef, and dairy products right into our dinner plates. If you’re an X-Men fan, you won’t believe you’re slowly changing your body into a hormone-modified system.
Altering Nature’s Design will always Reap its Consequence
Do you believe in nature’s design? Have you ever noticed that anything modified against the law of nature will always have grave consequences and ill results? This happens when grass-eating cows move into corn and hormone diet. What we’re serving on our plates could kill us.
Diseases and Conditions We Get from Consuming Hormone-Active Food
Research and modern medicine identifies the following as a result of consuming rBGH-rich foods:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Impotence and Depression
- Thyroid Disease
- Asthma and Allergies
- Lower Sperm Count in Babies (Mom’s who heavily consume steroid-rich beef)
- Lesser Chances of Bearing a Boy Child
- Abnormalities in Babies
Going Vegan, is this the only Way?
Some people say going vegan is the way to be healthy and free from diseases. It could be, depending on the type of vegetables you’re eating. Genetically-Modified Organisms could be less healthy than nature intended it to be. That’s why even vegetarians could develop cancer if they’re not careful.
Even Dinner Plates Kill
The killer could be in your dining table. Dinner plates, infant formula cans, and baby bottles could have hormone plastic additives. Be careful in buying plastic kitchenwares from cheap stores and sidewalks.
How to Avoid Hormone-injected Food and Hormone Active Products
- Always look for the USDA Organic Seal of Approval (at least we can rely on this)
- If possible, opt for beef and poultry products from trusted organic farms, and countries that ban usage of rBGH such as Australia, Japan, Europe, and Canada
- To make sure, avoid consuming feedlot beef and spend for grass-fed beef even if these cost more. After all, you won’t be eating beef every day.
- Peel your fruits and wash vegetables thoroughly before consuming them.
- Avoid buying sub-standard plastic containers loaded with hormone disrupting chemicals.