Lasers for Medical Weight Loss?
To date, most of the weight loss programs devised have been ineffective, impractical, or even dangerous, as in the case of surgical liposuction, which can result in serious complications and even death. However, a safe, effective medical weight loss method has become very popular in Orlando, revolving around the relatively new invention of low-level lasers (also known as “cold lasers”). Laser liposuction in Orlando is a new body contouring technique that sheds inches off a patient’s body without any of the risk or pain associated with standard “hot lasers” or surgical liposuction.”
What is Laser Liposuction?
- In the 1960s, a type of laser was researched that has come to be known as a low-level laser. This laser does not have to be emitted at high temperatures, so it can penetrate the epidermis without burning it or causing any damage to the tissue. The Zerona laser, the first of these to be used as a standalone medical device, has been determined to effectively travel through the skin and puncture fat cells. The fat cells then leak and the fatty waste is expelled from the system through normal bodily functions.
- Some clinicians have found how to even more effectively use the Zerona medical laser in Orlando.
- Under the Orlando medical weight loss program, patients can lose those stubborn inches of fat that even exercise and a nutritious diet can’t seem to defeat. In general, patients report slimming down 2 to 7 pant or dress sizes.
- The process is easy and painless. The patient simply lies down and allows the Zerona laser to shine down on his/her skin. Since it is a cold laser, the patient will feel no pain, but the fat cells underneath the skin are disrupted by the laser and begin to emulsify. The fat cells leak out their contents, which is then naturally expelled from the body. This treatment is repeated for several sessions over a period of a few weeks.
Advantages of Laser Liposuction
There are many benefits to using laser liposuction for fat removal. Here are just a couple:
- No side effects: Standard surgical liposuction has many serious risks associated with it, including infection and death. Less dangerous but still very significant is that surgical liposuction recipients are sometimes left with sagging, discolored skin and a lumpy physique. Because there is no pain associated with the Zerona laser, there is no need for anesthesia, which has all sorts of other complications associated with it.
- Low price: While surgical liposuction can cost thousands of dollars and the costs for all the products associated with special diets and weight loss schemes can quickly add up, laser liposuction in Orlando costs only a couple hundred dollars – a small price for the figure you have always dreamt of.