…and it’s all your fault!
- Experts have stated that for the first time in history, inactivity is likely to cause this generation of youth to die younger than their parents.
- Childhood obesity is increasing year after year.
- One year olds are being diagnosed as obese.
- Pre-teens are showing signs of hip degeneration due to their obesity
- And to make things worse, the kids think everything is okay. According to a new survey, 70 % of Canadian teenagers believe they will have the same or longer lifespan than their parents.
- And only 12 per cent are getting the recommended minimum of 90 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity per day.
It sounds like it’s time for the parents to do some parenting.
- The state isn’t going to do it for you.
- And big business doesn’t care about your kids….as long as they keep buying their crappy food & playing their mind-numbing video games.
Your kids don’t need another friend.
They need a diet heavy on the vegetables and a kick in the butt.
Thus endeth the rant.