When it comes to fitness, we should never forget to include the notions of health and wellness, because they are closely related.
- What you think of, when you hear the term health?
- What kind of picture is created in your head, when someone tells you, that he is healthy?
You probably already know that in order to prevent the occurrence of heart disease, you should eat foods that are less fatty, or to reduce the possibility of cancer should not smoke cigarettes, and also to practice preventive medical examinations.
But this is still not the whole picture of physical health. Other components are also important, including:
1. Social health, which is the ability to interact with people and the environment in which interpersonal relationships will be carried out with a pleasant feeling.
2. Mental health is the human ability to learn and to soar intellectually.
3. Emotional health is the ability to control emotions and opportunity for appropriate expression.
4. Spiritual health is a belief in a unified force, which is different from person to person.
So when we talk about health, we shouldn’t only focus on our body, but to be interested in social interaction, intellectual dimension, emotions and spirit. Health is the sum of the physical, social, emotional, mental, spiritual status, and the balanced and healthy nutrition.
All these health components, are present to a greater or lesser extent. If these components are balanced, then we can say that someone has a perfect wellness condition.
WHAT does it mean to be fit?
To be “fit” means to own all of the above identified aspects or components of fitness. But not only the physical but also the social, mental, emotional, spiritual, and the most important: balanced and healthy diet.
In the past, people significantly less get sick of modern diseases such as cancer, heart disease, blood pressure, etcâ€¦ And it owes on the much more active and less stressful life, the organic and healthy food, and the soil at that time was much richer in minerals than today.
If you employ appropriate physical activities, you will get the following physical, mental and social benefits:
1. Allows you to burn body fat, so as to build a sexy figure and not be overweight.
2. Allows you to tone the muscles of the back and abdomen, thus improving posture.
3. Strengthens bones.
4. Keeps joints flexible, which allows efficient movement.
5. Allow your heart and lungs work more efficiently, so you will not getting tired so quickly.
6. Allows you to prevent heart disease, blood pressure, blood sugar, cancer, back pain etc.
1. Exercising act stimulating and enjoyable.
2. Giving spirit /enthusiasm.
3. Releasing you from tension and stress, which can causes high blood pressure and heart disease. Adequate physical activity allows you to get rid of stress in intense days.
4. Free from aggression. You can get rid of your anger on ball, or bicycle instead of someone innocent.
5. Allow you to forget about the problems, or when you think of them later will not seem so bad.
6. Get you free from boredom, and it become your challenge, your lifestyle. For example, hiking is convenient if you want to get out in nature, and enjoy in the challenge.
7. Allows you to sleep better, and to feel rested.
8. If you look and feel better, your confidence grows.
9. Success in the physical activity is good for your self-esteem.
1. Success in physical activity is good for your confidence. This means that you will be able to act better with complicated people, and difficult situations.
2. The practice of physical activity is a way to meet people and make good friends.
3. Collective physical activity, improves teamwork and cooperation. These qualities will help you in your daily duties.
4. You can choose a physical activity that is appropriate to your personality, and it will make you more fulfilled.
Benefits of a healthy and balanced diet:
1. Reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes, several types of cancer and other diseases.
2. Makes you feel fresh, with good mood and smiling.
3. Improves sleeping.
4. Improving the nervous system and boost the immune system.
Healthy eating is based on the input of large amounts of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins & minerals and less fat.
Remember: Health comes from your mouth, you are what you eat, and your desired body, good mood and big confidence comes from your regular physical activity. So, you should have a balanced & healthy diet, and a regular physical activity.