People often complain about their skin problems. In reality, keeping your skin healthy and nourished is not an complicated task. Â Using a cleanser and a moisturizer can keep your skin protected and safe. People are often observed with using the complicated home remedies that often fail to provide the skin care they’re looking for.Â Two specialized products (Moisturizer & Cleanser) can save you fromÂ time-consuming conventional sink care techniques; their simple yet very effective compositions can make a big difference for your skin.
Warmer Air, Hot Sun And Unbalanced Diet Can Damage Your Skin!
If this summer you are planning to go for a trip, then you will probably have frequent skin exposure to sun and warmer air, which can greatly damage your skin. So here are tips on how you can keep your skin safe while out in extreme summer conditions.
Summer Skin Care
Before falling on tips, it’s Â important to be aware of an irritating allergic condition that can affect skin around the eyes and nose. This allergy is named eczema;Â its acuteness can make you to wipe eyes and nose recurrently, which could result in a skin rash.
- If you are frequently feeling a skin rash or allergy, then you must be careful about the brand of product you’re using. Get advice from the skin care expert to find a perfect formula composition for your skin.
- Occasionally while applying creams over dehydrated and chapped skin areas, you can feel a nip. This maybe due to the sore surface of your skin and may result in further skin reactions. In such cases, Â applying a balm can be used to give Â relief to the affected skin area.
- Do not use make-up if your eyes are itchy and puffy. If you are deeply obsessed with make-up products then the Glitter and light pencil can only be used. Mineral make up and moisturizersÂ are also ideal.
How to Protect Skin from Heat Exposure?
Heat can make your skin dull and dry, further it makes skinÂ produce excessive oil!
- Use a quality cleanser to nourish skin. Most people are not aware of natural skin protection through your skin’s oil production, so avoid using products that strip oil from your skin.
- If you feel your skin Â is too greasy and oily, then you can use a mineral product makeup. A light dusting of translucent powder should make you feel more comfortable.
- Thirsty and dehydrated skin can be cured with hydrating waters, gels and with lighter moisturizers.
Universal Skin Care Tips
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin fresh and healthy. Warm water is more beneficial for skin glow
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to give body all essential vitamins, minerals so skin can naturally stay healthy
- Keep your skin clean from the dust and smoke
- A clay mask can provide good relief from excessive oil production and helps to tighten your pores