1. Overeating – This is done by so many people and it’s easy to understand why, most people like to eat! To reduce stomach bloating you can try having smaller regular meals instead of having 2 or 3 large ones. Make sure you also drink plenty of water.
2. Allergies – It is possible that food allergies could be the cause of your bloated stomach. Some of the common foods are milk, yeast and wheat. Try taking out some of those foods from your diet for 2 weeks and see if you notice any improvement.
3. Constipation – Constipation can be another reason why people get bloated. Make sure you eat plenty of fibre and drink enough water.
4. Gaseous foods – There are foods which will naturally give us gas and this can often lead to stomach bloating. Foods that can cause gas are beans, lentils, wheat, starchy foods, onions, chickpeas and Brussel sprouts.
1. Exercise – Regular exercise will help loosen your bowels, improve gastrointestinal health and also improve your fitness. Even if you just walk a bit more, it can make a difference.
2. Peppermint tea – Peppermint oil has shown to be effective at reducing stomach bloating and also reduce gas pain, so try out some peppermint tea.
3. Probiotic yoghurt – Active culture yogurt contain bacteria which can help your digestive system break down certain sugars. If these sugars aren’t broken down, they can cause stomach pain and gas as they ferment in the intestines.
Belly fat is another common issue which people feel uncomfortable about, but the solution is easier than you think. For more health advice on getting a slimmer stomach, you can click here to learn how to get rid of belly fat. Togetridofbellyfat.org covers the essential things you need to know for effective weight loss, and also explains how to tone your stomach with simple sit up exercises.