At Hostyle Conditioning, we believe strongly in creating unique workouts that get our clients fitter…faster.
Today’s workout combines…
- Sandbags and
- High intensity metabolic training
UsingÂ sandbagsÂ that range from 20 to 80 pounds, we push our clients to do as many reps as possible (AMRAP) within 30 minutes.
With no ‘official’ breaks, the goal is to keep going as long and hard as you can with the shortest amount of rest.
Here’s the workout…
- Sandbag Shouldering – 5 reps per side
- Sandbag Carry â€“ 2 flights of stairs while carrying the bag any way possible
- Sandbag push press – 10 reps
- Sandbag Squats – 10 reps
And here are the real-life results…
- Depending on our clients fitness and endurance, we saw anywhere from 6 to 12 rounds performed within the 30 minute time frame
- That means 24 to 48 sets…in 30 minutes!!!
- Followed by a 5 minute cool down and stretch.
Don’t believe it?
Here is a video of me putting Ryan through the first round.
This is a video of the actual workout group from that morning
So…are you tough enough for Hostyle training?