Physical activity is one of the determining factors for maintenance, preservation and improvement of health. It is the perfect way to bring your body in the desired Â shape and also the mental attitude.
Long-term and regular exercise slows aging. It is useful in the prevention of damage to our vital organs and tissues. Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, chronic disease, diabetes, some forms of cancer, obesity, stress and depression.
Being physically active, Â means that you must be in good condition. It is scientifically proven that a regular program of physical activity leads to improved overall health and reduced morbidity.
Daily physical activity has a positive effect in many diseases. Physical activity significantly reduces the risk of being sick from the following diseases:
- Coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases;
- High blood pressure;
- Reduction of cholesterol and lipids in the blood;
- Diabetes (diabetes type2);
- Insulin resistance and glucose intolerance;
- Cancer of the colon;
- Breast Cancer;
- Gallbladder disease
Regular physical activity also leads to:
- Improvement of the elements of physical fitness (cardiovascular shape, muscle endurance, muscle strength, motor skills);
- A feeling of satisfaction;
- Reduced stress;
- Reduction of overweight or obesity;
- Increase bone density;
- Reduction of arthritis.
Positive effects of physical activity can be achieved if you are practicing the following principles:
- 30-60 minutes of continuous aerobic activity every day;
- To practice regular physical activity 4-6 times a week;
- To engage all major muscle groups;
- To practice rhythmic and anaerobic exercises;
- To exercise continuous and everyday.
With this intensity of exercise you will achieve the following:
- You will lose 120-200 kcal / day and 1000 to 1500 kcal / week;
- Is used 60-90% of maximal heart rate;
- Is used 50-85% of maximum oxygen.
Also here are the factors that affect on the improvement of physical activity:
- Sufficient sleep
- Proper nutrition and body care
- Good rest
- Balanced Life
- Diversity of mind and body
Factors that are affecting of the worsening of physical abilities:
- Lack of sleep
- Improper diet
- Not rested
- Dissatisfaction, depression, problems
- Work overload
Physical activity also reduces the need for cigarettes. In one observation, to smokers were randomly allocated the following physical activities: brisk walking, cycling, running and also were allocated the passive activities such as watching television or reading.
The observation found that smokers had less craving for cigarettes after physical exercise, than the others after the passive activities. Many scientists believe that it is because people immediately after exercise are happily, have good mood, so they donâ€™t need cigarettes.
The duration and intensity of physical exercise can be determined individually by each person. It is recommend aerobic activities such as: cycling, swimming, jogging, sports games, dancing, and similar activities.
Any person who wish to become or stay physically active should clearly understand and appreciate the positive and beneficial effects provided by physical activity.
With regular and moderate physical activity are achieved positive health effects.
To achieve the positive health effects of regular physical activity, it is important to make a program to improve your condition. The program should be made by fitness trainers or people trained for it, so that you will quickly get to the desired results.
Physical activity can replace many medicines, but no medicines can not replace physical activity!
So, eat healthy food, exercise regularly, and improve your health!